The Bentley 80 tonne press by Ductile Engineering Ltd, model M80, is a robust piece of machinery designed for heavy-duty industrial use.
Mechanical open-fronted power press
This mechanical open-fronted power press boasts a capacity of 80 tonnes and is geared for versatility with an adjustable stroke ranging from 1 inch to 5 inches.
Its bed area measures a substantial 35½ Inch x 22¾ Inch, providing ample space for a variety of pressing tasks.
In terms of construction, the Bentley M80 model includes a ram adjustment of 3 inches and operates at a speed of 45 strokes per minute (S.P.M).
Safety is prioritised with the inclusion of interlocking guards.
Expanding on its specifications, the Bentley Epic OBR 80 MK II variation of the 80-tonne press includes features such as a rigid, friction clutch power press, with the same adjustable stroke of 1 inch to 5 inches. The bed area is slightly larger at 38 inches x 24 inches, and it includes a throat gap of 12 3/8 inch for accommodating different sizes of material.
The ram adjustment remains at 3 inches, and the press includes a sophisticated automatic lubrication system to ensure smooth operation. The motor specifications are noted as 10 HP at 1500 RPM, and the approximate weight of the press is 8 tonnes.
Variable speed control
Another notable mention is the Bentley Epic OBR-80 offers variable speed control, enhancing its versatility for different pressing operations.
It can perform between 80 to 100 strokes per minute, indicating its capability for high-speed operation. The bed dimensions for this model are also 38 Inches x 24 Inches, similar to the MK II variant.
Each of these models of the Bentley 80 tonne press is built with precision and durability in mind, ensuring they can meet the rigorous demands of industrial manufacturing and engineering tasks.
This used Bentley 80 Tonne Press, is ideal for the following application uses.
- Automotive part manufacturing – Forming and pressing of vehicle components like chassis parts, brackets, and beams.
- Metal forging – Shaping metal parts such as gears, bolts, and connectors through compression.
- Sheet metal fabrication – Cutting, bending, and pressing sheet metals for creating enclosures, panels, and housings.
- Aerospace components – Manufacturing critical, high-precision parts for aircraft.
- Appliance manufacturing – Forming metal parts for home and commercial appliances like refrigerators and ovens.
- Electrical industry – Pressing and forming electrical enclosures, busbars, and chassis.
- Consumer goods – Crafting metal components for goods such as cookware, tools, and hardware.
- Construction materials – Creating metal building materials like beams, frames, and supports.
- Agricultural machinery – Producing robust parts for tractors, plows, and other farming equipment.
- Plastic and composite work – Applying pressure to mould and set plastics and composite materials for various industries.
This is a used item, but it has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure it functions as good as new. Minor signs of wear such as scratches or scuffs may be present but do not affect its performance.
For information on pricing, please contact our sales team.
Get a Quote Today
Get a Quote Today for this and our other similar used industrial press for sale.
Please note: We have done our best job to describe this used industrial press. However, some details may differ.